Are you using windows machine for local development? Do you have Azure DevOp’s server git repo and want to connect from local box? Then read this article.
Follow steps to Add Window’s Generic Credential
- Go To Windows Credential Manager
- Select add Generic Credential
- Enter your on-premise azure devOps server URL and your NT user id and NT user password.
- Now you can clone git source code to local development box.
Become full stack developer 💻
I teach at Fullstack Master. If you want to become full stack developer and grow your carrier as new software developer or Lead Developer/Architect. Consider subscribing to our full stack development training programs. You can enroll to All-Access Monthly membership plans to get unlimited access to all of our video courses, slides, source code & monthly video calls.
- Please subscribe to All-Access Membership PRO plan to access current and future angular, node.js and related courses.
- Please subscribe to All-Access Membership ELITE plan to get everything from PRO plan. Additionally, you will get access to monthly live Q&A video call with Rupesh and you can ask doubts/questions and get more help, tips and tricks.
Your bright future is awaiting for you so visit today FullstackMaster and allow me to help you to board on your dream software company as a Developer,Architect or Lead Engineer role.