In order to become Azure Developer Associate you must pass AZ-204 exam. If you want to become Cloud Solution Architect then consider giving Microsoft AZ-204 certification exam.
- Candidates should have at least one to two years of professional experience in the development of cloud solutions and Microsoft Azure.
- Candidates should have promising fluency in programming in a high-level programming language supported by Azure.
Should you Give AZ-204
- Learn how to become a developer in Azure
- Fill in knowledge gaps
- Apply for any Microsoft cloud jobs
Skills Measured in Exam
Below skills are tested in the exam.
- Develop Azure Infrastructure as a Service compute solution (10-15%)
- Develop Azure Platform as a Service compute solution (20-25%)
- Develop for Azure storage (15-20%)
- Implement Azure security (10-15%)
- Monitor, troubleshoot, and optimize solutions (10-15%)
- Connect to and consume Azure and third-party services (20-25%)
Free AZ-204 Tutorials
- Microsoft has free learning paths to gain the skills needed to become certified.
Paid AZ-204 Tutorials
- Microsoft has paid learning paths as well.
- Pluralsight has learning path to get skills required for AZ-204.
Next you should clear AZ-400 which is DevOps Expert certification.
There are over 3,000 jobs currently on LinkedIn and Indeed for individuals who are Azure certified. The average salary for an Azure developer starts around $40,000 and ranges to $170,000.
Thanks for reading my article till end. I hope you learned something special today. If you enjoyed this article then please share to your friends and if you have suggestions or thoughts to share with me then please write in the comment box.
Become full stack developer 💻
- Please subscribe to All-Access Membership PRO plan to access current and future angular, node.js and related courses.
- Please subscribe to All-Access Membership ELITE plan to get everything from PRO plan. Additionally, you will get access to a monthly live Q&A video call with
Rupeshand you can ask doubts/questions and get more help, tips and tricks.
Your bright future is awaiting for you so visit today FullstackMaster and allow me to help you to board on your dream software company as a new Software Developer, Architect or Lead Engineer role.