Azure Advisor collects recommendations from all of the services within your subscription and display them in a single page. Example you can see recommendation like Cost, Security, Performance etc. In this short article I will summaries Azure Advisor.
- Azure Adviser is an
- Helps you to follow best practices to optimize Azure deployments.
- Deallocate/delete/downgrade resource based on its usages and reduce cost.
Azure Advisor has recommendations and monitoring.
Azure Adviser on Azure Portal
- Go to all services
- Select advisor
- Under settings/configuration select all of the resources that you want get advise. You can also drill down up to resource group level.
In overview you get advisory/recommendations for below stuffs:
- Security: Also available in Azure Security Center
- Reliability: Like enable soft delete to protect your blob storage
- Operational Excellence
- All recommendations
- Optimize VM costs by resizing or shutting down underutilized instances.
- Downgrade or reduce size of DB engines like Maria DB, MySQL or PostgreSQL
- Buy reserved capacities for Azure SQL, Cosmos DB, Storage Account etc. Because reserved capacity resources are cheaper.
- Delete unused public IP addresses.
Thanks for reading my article till end. I hope you learned something special today. If you enjoyed this article then please share to your friends and if you have suggestions or thoughts to share with me then please write in the comment box.
Become full stack developer 💻
- Please subscribe to All-Access Membership PRO plan to access current and future angular, node.js and related courses.
- Please subscribe to All-Access Membership ELITE plan to get everything from PRO plan. Additionally, you will get access to a monthly live Q&A video call with
Rupeshand you can ask doubts/questions and get more help, tips and tricks.
Your bright future is awaiting for you so visit today FullstackMaster and allow me to help you to board on your dream software company as a new Software Developer, Architect or Lead Engineer role.