For entire azure resources even across subscriptions if you want to know about your billing, invoice, budget, alerts, recommendations then you must go to Azure Cost Management and billing page in Azure portal. This article will help you to prepare for az-303: Microsoft Azure Architect Technologies.
Cost Reports and Budget Setup
Azure Monitor also helps us to:
- Monitor the resource cost
- Get cost reports
- Setup budget and alert
Cost Management & Billing
Cost Management & Billing is service in Azure.
In overview screen you will see:
- History of all the previous bills
- Which specific resource cost you more price
You can setup your own alerts so that you will be notified once you cross your budget or about to reach your budget.
You can create or delete the budges.
This will redirect to the Azure Adviser page where you can see cost recommendations.
Invoices and payments can be find here.
Configurations and you can even connect to AWS resources and check the cost recommendations on them.
Thanks for reading my article till end. I hope you learned something special today. If you enjoyed this article then please share to your friends and if you have suggestions or thoughts to share with me then please write in the comment box.
Become full stack developer 💻
- Please subscribe to All-Access Membership PRO plan to access current and future angular, node.js and related courses.
- Please subscribe to All-Access Membership ELITE plan to get everything from PRO plan. Additionally, you will get access to a monthly live Q&A video call with
Rupeshand you can ask doubts/questions and get more help, tips and tricks.
Your bright future is awaiting for you so visit today FullstackMaster and allow me to help you to board on your dream software company as a new Software Developer, Architect or Lead Engineer role.