About the Class
Learn how to build an e-commerce online shopping responsive web application from scratch using Angular 8+, express & MongoDb complete MEAN stack course. Learn how to integrate with PayPal gateway & finally learn how to deploy the app into cloud using Heroku. This app is responsive such that it works on mobile, tablet and desktop. 🏆 Use-Cases that you will work on:
- Product mart app should show all of the products on the shopping page.
- Anyone can register in our product mart.
- Registered users can login / log out.
- Once a user is logged-in, users can browse through the shopping page.
- Users can add products to their cart.
- Users should be able to update quantity, delete items on their cart page.
- Users should be able to purchase cart items by checking out their cart.
- Users should be able to pay their order by using their paypal account.
- System should handle payment successfully, cancel payment, error situations while payment.
- Once order is placed & payment is successful, the user should receive confirmation email.
- Users should be able to view all of their orders so far placed.
- Users should be able to view details of a selected order.
- All of the API on the server side is secured un-authorized users should not have access.
💯 Learning Checklist:
- Distilling problem domain, Breaking big problems into small problems.
- Organizing your angular application folder structures.
- Learn how to manage dependencies among modules like Feature, Core, Shared and Block Modules.
- Learn reactive, Lazy loaded Angular app & Angular CLI concepts.
- Build app using Angular Material, Flex Layout & make mobile friendly web application.
- Use the Redux Store concepts to manage state & Write Selectors to compose views.
- Learn how can you debug both client side & server side Node.JS program in VS Code.
- Learn Express JS middleware & MongoDb with Mongoose.
- Learn using Passport, B-Crypt & JWT technology to do Authentication.
- Deploy production app to cloud ( Heroku )