Microsoft Azure Solutions Architect Expert is a role-based certification with a 1 year expiry.
Azure Role-Based Certifications
😊 If you want to give exams at Expert level without giving fundamental and associate level exams then Yes you can give expert exams directly. As far as you have more than 2 years of experience.
Job Description Role for Azure Architects
- This is an expert level certification.
- You don’t have to code
- You must understands the code for Azure CLI, Azure PowerSell & KQL queries.
- You should be advising stake holders and translating business requirement
- Advanced knowledge & experience of IT Op’s
Lot’s of implementations and hands on learning is in AZ-303 exams.
Q & A
Which one I should take first?
You can take AZ-303 or AZ-304 anyone as your first exam. You will earn a badge for AZ-303 but you will not receive Azure Solution Architect badge unless you do AZ-304 also.
How much time you need to prepare?
I depends on your dedications and efforts.
Does exam has hands-on lab questions?
Which book I should read?
Use Microsoft publications book
Which practice exam?
When my certificate expires
After June 2021 your certificates will be valid only for 1 year. You have to renew every year by giving exam.
Bookmark the AZ-303 site URL. Make sure you check the content if Microsoft has changed the skills. Since they change the content every 2 months.
Skills details in Excel Sheet
Study Plan for AZ-303
- Content Knowledge: Understand the azure role of the solutions architect and products by Azure.
- Practical application knowledge: How things are working and why you need them.
- Test Taking Skills: You must build your online test giving skills.
[Paid $50: Microsoft Azure Exam AZ-303 Certification Whizlabs](https://www.whizlabs.com/microsoft-azure-certification-az-303)
- Paid $99: Microsoft Official Practice Test AZ-303: Azure Architect Technologies
[Paid $149: Microsoft Azure Architect Technologies (AZ-303) Practice Test - CyberVista](https://certify.cybervista.net/products/microsoft-azure-architect-technologies-practice-test/)
Thanks for reading my article till end. I hope you learned something special today. If you enjoyed this article then please share to your friends and if you have suggestions or thoughts to share with me then please write in the comment box.
Become full stack developer 💻
- Please subscribe to All-Access Membership PRO plan to access current and future angular, node.js and related courses.
- Please subscribe to All-Access Membership ELITE plan to get everything from PRO plan. Additionally, you will get access to a monthly live Q&A video call with
Rupeshand you can ask doubts/questions and get more help, tips and tricks.
Your bright future is awaiting for you so visit today FullstackMaster and allow me to help you to board on your dream software company as a new Software Developer, Architect or Lead Engineer role.