Azure portal is great while visualizing Azure log and metrics. You can see the pie chart, graph for resources like VMs etc. You can also create your custom multiple dashboard views with these visualizations. This article will help you to prepare for az-303: Microsoft Azure Architect Technologies.
Visualize Azure Monitor Logs and Metrics 📈
You can use below services to visualize log data Learn them in detail…
- Power BI
- Azure Dashboards
- Azure Monitor Views (deprecated)
- Custom Applications.
- Specify the resource group and resource you want to see metrics for like VM or function app.
- Choose which metrics you want to see like VM CPU utilization etc.
Workbooks are interactive documents that provide deep insights into your data.
- You can create empty or use template (like VM performance) to create your new workbook
- You must need specify log analytics workspace to workbooks
- Time Range last 4 hours data etc.
In Azure Portal you can have multiple dashboards.
You can create your own Dashboard for one VM resource and add below stuff like:
- VMs performance Metrics
- Multiple chart and diagrams.
Thanks for reading my article till end. I hope you learned something special today. If you enjoyed this article then please share to your friends and if you have suggestions or thoughts to share with me then please write in the comment box.
Become full stack developer 💻
- Please subscribe to All-Access Membership PRO plan to access current and future angular, node.js and related courses.
- Please subscribe to All-Access Membership ELITE plan to get everything from PRO plan. Additionally, you will get access to a monthly live Q&A video call with
Rupeshand you can ask doubts/questions and get more help, tips and tricks.
Your bright future is awaiting for you so visit today FullstackMaster and allow me to help you to board on your dream software company as a new Software Developer, Architect or Lead Engineer role.